1. Mix all spices in a bowl and spread out onto a plate.
1. Whisk all ingredients into a bowl and set aside.
Pork Tenderloin: 1 lb
Olive Oil: 2 Tablespoon
1. Pre-heat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Place pork tenderloin onto the plate you have placed the spices on and rub spices onto pork until completely covered.
3. In a appropriate sized frying pan, heat the oil and sear on both sides, until the sugar caramelizes a bit.
4. Place pork loin in an oven safe pan, pour marinade over the pork and cover the pan with foil. Place in the oven for approximately 50-70 minutes (check at 30-40 minute mark) until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 135 degrees. Allow the pork to rest for 5 minutes and then place on a cutting board and thinly slice at a bias. Place on plate and pour 2 tablespoons of the juice over the pork.
*A thinker and or larger cut of meat may take longer in the oven. It is important to take an internal temperature of the middle of the pork loin.
*If you are using a larger portion of meat, you may need to make double the spice rub and or double the marinade.
**If you want to cook the pork at 350 degrees the pork will take a lot less time, approximately 30-40 minutes.